Have you always been afraid to try something new? Perhaps it was a business venture or a tough new workout programme at the gym or ask that cute girl out thats always just ahead of you in line at the coffee shop?How many times have you thought of aMoreHave you always been afraid to try something new? Perhaps it was a business venture or a tough new workout programme at the gym or ask that cute girl out thats always just ahead of you in line at the coffee shop?How many times have you thought of a great innovation that could really make peoples lives easier and make you lots of money in the process?
But you never acted on it and then a few months later saw that somebody else came out with it and made tons of money from the idea?If anything above sounds familiar then my friend, what you have is known as the Fear of Failure. Now hold on there friend, this is nothing to be afraid of.
In fact, it is something that many people suffer from. An accurate way of calculating just how many people suffer from it is to note the following statistic- only 1% of the worlds population is wealthy, the rest are not and thereby, ordinary employees working for the really wealthy.
You see, only the 1% put aside their fears of failure, or acted in spite of it while the other 99% succumbed to it. You see, you are not the only one.However, you do not have to stay this was, and remain apart of this large majority.
Your first step to download this book was a bold one, and the best move you could ever make. This book will teach you to confirm whether or not you do have the fear of failure, what has caused you to have it, and of course how to overcome it. There are some great techniques, proven to work and a tremendous simulation exercise that will really get your juices flowing.I ask you to read this book with enthusiasm, remember that you are not alone, apply the techniques with enthusiasm and live your life to your greatest potential ever and beyond.
In the words of John Wooden Make everyday your masterpiece